VR Games You Can Play With Your Friends Who Don’t Have a Headset

 

From the first time I put on a VR headset at a local arcade, I hoped to own my own. It wasn’t until the Quest 2 came out recently that I’ve had the opportunity, but I have enjoyed many hours of play so far.

Despite the many clips shared in our discord group, I haven’t been able to convince enough of my friends to pick up a headset. Because of this, I am compiling a list of VR games that you can play with your (uncool) friends.

List of VR/Flat(PC) Crossplay Games

(In no particular order)

Asymmetrical Games

(One person is VR only, one person is PC only)

  • Davigo | Steam
  • VR the Diner Duo | Steam
  • Containment Initiative | Steam
  • Acron: Attack of the Squirrels | Steam | (mobile crossplay)
  • Eye in the Sky | Steam
  • Takelings House Party | Steam
  • Panoptic | Steam
  • Late for Work | Steam
  • Nemesis Perspective| Steam
  • VR Giants | Steam
  • Carly and the Reaperman | Steam
  • Automata Break | Steam
  • Puppet Fever | Steam
  • Mass Exodus Redux | Steam
  • Fast and Low | Steam

Please comment if you know of any others!
Thank you to everyone on the reddit thread who helped!

(Last Updated: February 25, 2023)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share WiFi easily with NFC tags